Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

angel a1 help post

Angel One A1 Help Post READ FIRST
    Hello, I decided to start this thread because I don't like hearing the same problems over and over and the same questions. If you think it's a good idea add some info and I'll edit it in.

FOR ALL UP TO DATE TECHNICAL INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM WDP SEE THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:
    http://www.angelsports.com/

***Proper Angel One Eye Strap Removal Tuitorial***
    http://www.spymac.com/details/?1824621
    http://furby.pbcproductions.com/eyecoverremoval.ppt

WOOHOO I just ordered my Angel One and it'll be here in only 5 days! What can I do right out of the box? Anything I should know before I play with it?
    First, READ THE MANUAL! Second, RE-READ THE MANUAL! Make sure you are using Joy / Rage settings. Use the correct pressures. Next, go ahead and check to make sure you have all of the updated parts. See above links. After a few more cases (every 3-5), put a few drops of oil in the ASA and cycle the marker. Wipe off any excess oil that may have accumulated on the bolt or any other object, and procede to repeat steps 3 &4. After many more cases (every 15-20), it can now be disassembled and lubed properly ( BE SURE TO USE THE MANUAL WHILE YOU DISASSEMBLE THE MARKER)

Can my Angel One use a High Pressure (HP) tank?
    Yes, but it is recommended that one use a Low Pressure (LP) tank. If one wishes to use a HP he/she can perform the mini-reg modification. Additionally, some Angel One's work fine (with a HP tank) without any modification necessary. It is strongly recommended that the bottle pressure be tested before it is screwed into the marker (optimum pressure is between 450-650psi) so that the mini-reg does not fail and the marker goes bottle pressure and ruins the internals.

What is the newest bolt upgrade for the Angel One? Is it free?
    Yes, it is free. See the link below for further instructions on obtaining the bolt. http://wdp.tv/2007-emailblasts/12010...7-newbolt.html

My breech moves slightly both when firing and whenever I'm not firing, is it supposed to do this?
    Yes the Angel One roto-breech will move slightly during both scenarios. If you feel that your breech is moving too much you can tighten down the breech rod pins on the side; HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT OVERTIGHTENING THEM MAY CAUSE BOLT STICK AND OR OTHER BREECH MISALIGNMENT ISSUES!!!

My Angel One keeps chopping, what is going on?
    First, identify whether they are barrel breaks or breach breaks and assess the situation from there. If they are barrel breaks check settings and paint-to-barrel match. If they are breach breaks check the detents and make sure they are the newer (red) style ones. Also, double check your settings and software version. Be sure to use the newest software and the Rage/Joy settings. Clean your eyes, they may be dirty. Next, check your loader setting to be sure it isn't putting too much pressure on the ball stack in the feedneck. Also, the Pulse Loader has been known to cause breaks with the A 1. Finally, put in a new HIGH QUALITY battery.

What is the newest software available for my Angel One?
    2.2 is currently the newest software and is available at http://www.wdp.tv/e_blast07/140307-s...-software.html

What are the best settings for my Angel One?

How many shims should be in my LPR? It only came with "X" number.
    The number of shims in each Angel One will differ due to the fact that every marker is unique. Set up your pressures with the below instructions, because there is NO set number of shims that is "the magic number".

How do I test my settings such as LPR and Mini Reg output?
    One must first purchase two gauges(one for LPR and the other for mini reg). They can be purchased at www.fixmyangel.com

What and when should I lube?
    See the following PDF lube tutorial: http://www.wdp.tv/e_blast07/140507-news/grease-lube.pdf

How to correctly set up pressures?
    Wherever adjustments may be required it is important to have all pressures set correctly. To do this, first set the in-line reg out-put to 270psi using the exhaust valve pressure gauge (see pic 1). Adjust pressure output up or down using the velocity adjuster screw until an output of 270psi is indicated on the gauge.

Once the in line reg has been set the LPR can be adjusted. The LPR is located in the rear of the gun on the left tube (as marker is pointing away from you). To disassemble correctly see manual. To achieve the correct pressure one must add/remove shims to increase/decrease the pressure and verifying the correct pressure of 57-60psi has been achieved using the LPR pressure test gauge (see pic below) and is covered in detail in your Angel 1 owners maniual P.24.

What exactly is covered under the warranty?
    AS THE CONSUMER IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REGISTER YOUR NEW GUN ON THE WDP WEB SITE. WE HAVE NOW BEGUN A NEW POLICY. WHERE AS YOU MUST HAVE REGISTERED YOUR GUN ON THE ON LINE SITE TO HAVE YOUR WARRANTY BE VALIDATED. UNFORTUNATLY NO MORE BLANK WARRANTY CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLY A VALID COPY OF A BILL OF SALE AS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OR BEING REGISTERED ON THE SITE WILL QUALIFY. SO PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE CORRECT DATES. THIS WILL ALSO HELP US NOTIFY YOU WITH ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES WE MAKE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.

JUST SOME FYI: EYE COVERS,ORINGS,SCREWS AND BALL DETENTS ALONG WITH SOME OTHER ITEMS ARE CONSUMABLE ITEMS AND NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. AS WELL SHIPPING TO AND FROM THE SERVICE CENTER IS THE CONSUMERS RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.

***WARRANTY LINK*** www.wdp.tv/warranty

**NOTE**Information has been obtained from www.angel-owners.com and www.wdp.tv and various other sources.
    Last edited by biscuit; 27-10-2011 at 20:39.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice information there one little alteration, the software is now 2.6, and 2.7 for the A1 fly's

AL

Visitors found this page by searching for:

angel a1 manual

angel A1 fly settings

angel a1 reg mod

angel a1 troubleshooting

Angel A1 bolt stick

angel a1 pressure settings

hp mod angel a1

Angel A1 Velocity

angel a1 fly shim mod

angel a1 fly manual

angel a1 fly reg mod

angel a1 lpr adjustment

angel a1 problems

angel a1 lpr

angel a1 pressures

angel a1 fly mini reg mod

angel a1 fly bolt stick

angel a1 fly hp mod

best settings for angel a1

angel a1 high pressureangel a1 rage settingsangel A1 spring modangel a1 lpr high pressure tank setupangel a1 fly troubleshootingangel a1 fly 2.7 software
SEO Blog