Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *NEW* Walk-on days starting soon

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    £40 is one time special offer, normal price with box of paint is £60 where on their site it says £160! Unless someone forgot to update it..

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh ok fair enough

Hey guys,

We are a bit more pricey but we are in London....everything is pricey. Really sorry about that hope it does not put you guys off. We are a completely different site to all others. We have our venue designed like a cold war nuclear bunker. It is really cool and was designed by games designers

We have not put walk on days on our website as we dont want normal customers arguing about the price you guys will pay for a box against what they would pay. They dont always understand that all you guys have your own kit, play all the time, already spend enough on new equipment and will hopefully be regular customers.

We will make hardly anything from the walk on days because of our overheads but we would just like to give something back to this industry that has kept us going for so long. If it was not for people like you guys wanting to do somethig as fun as paintball, where would we all be now?

So for that, we thank you all and hope to see as many of you as possible on Sunday

So whos in?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Louise, won't be able to make this one but hopefully the next. There was a huge urban game last week and a lot of people will have done their budget on that, I know I did. You should put up a thread here as well: http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=142

UKPSF: 3037

6. The Following Users Like This Funky Post That [email protected] Carefully Crafted:

niallist (17-07-2012)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's the one. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. I did as well, it was mental.

UKPSF: 3037

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, prices may be higher in London, but:

£60 ON THE DAY WITH 1 BOX OF PAINT
    £55 IF YOU PRE BOOK WITH 1 BOX OF PAINT

Is cheaper than where we normally play (by the case), so my spidee senses tell me we will be up to you in the future Looks like an awesome site

Are walk-ons on a specific day of the month?

Cheers
    matt

11. The Following Users Like This Funky Post That [email protected] Carefully Crafted:

mattJT (21-07-2012)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey Matt,

Thanks for the back up on the prices

Our walk on days will be the 4th Sunday of every month. So our next one will be on the 26th of August. I will be putting up all the details for it later today

Hi Louise

Excellento, a few of the team seem up for a spot of bunkering , so hopefully be up to you in the future

Cheers
    matt

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice looking site but shame about the price we go to a site and it is £50 for 2000 paint and walk on with own kit

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markj View Post
    nice looking site but shame about the price we go to a site and it is £50 for 2000 paint and walk on with own kit

Would that be Mayhem Essex....go there too sometimes..ace site....but Bunker 51 is a completely different set up, and certainly worth checking out

Yeah i know the prices seem a bit high but again we are in London. Our overheads are much different to outdoor sites.

Sorry if you think it is steep but if we go any lower we will just be loosing money. We want to do this for you guys as we love the sport, no other reason.

We make more money on bookings but we want to give you guys a place to play that is actually in London.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Visitors found this page by searching for:

paintball walk on days london

bunker 51 laser tag review

paintball walk on days midlands