Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P99 RAM replacing defective o-ring

Hi,

I'm a new user, so firstly, Hi to everyone.

I have a P99 RAM, that's developed what I assume is a defective o-ring, since the CO2 is exploding out the gun when I load a cartridge in. I sent it back to the manufacturer a few weeks ago for the same problem. This time I've decided to fix it myself.

I've noticed that when I disassemble the gun, or even cock it and look down into it, I can see a thin plastic disc that covers a hole. My disc is bust. Could that be the cause of the leak? I would hope not, since the disc is very flimsy and I can see these busting a lot.

Here is the disc:

As you can see it's bust.

I believe the o-ring is behind this part of the gun here...

Can anyone offer some advice? Do i need to replace the thin disc as well as the oring?

Thanks

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the diagram on the rap4.com website it looks to me like P9121 is that part, if I'm right then that's the part that adjusts the reg. It's probably important, if you bought it new I'd ask for a replacement FOC since it doesn't look like a part that should fail in normal operation.

Note I've not handled one of these, its all based on your picture and the parts diagram.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: P99 RAM replacing defective o-ring

Yeah, I agree with Cannon Fodder. Replacing that bust disk would definitely be the first thing I'd try. But again, I'm not familiar with the P99.
    Is the leak itself coming from the puncture valve (as in, when the cartridge ejects, is it back the way it came from)? In that case, then I'd suggest the o-ring was probably the issue - it might be safer just to replace both though to be sure.

This might help too:
    http://www.a5og.net/non-tippmann-mar...internals.html
    Last edited by Wolfman; 24-06-2013 at 12:51.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

walther p99 ram o-ring

walther p99 ram forum

oring para p99

p99 diagramswalther p99 missing o ringDisassembly P99walther p99 ram repairram p99 disassemblyp99 ram oringwalther p99 ram disassemblywalther p99 oringcp99 o ring replacementp99 walther orrin ram p99 dismantledisassemble p99 ramwalther p99 ram o-ring sizesram p99 paintball pistol not workingp99 ram o ringsram p99 diagramdisassemble walher p99 ramhow to disassemble ram p99walther cp99 compact bb pistol is leaking co2 how to fixp99 oringoring kit for walther p99walther cp99 ram p99
SEO Blog