Thread: Hi from Burntathedges

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from Burntathedges

Hi guys first post and new to the forum.
    I have been interested in paintball for quite a while and first marker I tried was a pistol of some sorts when I was about 10 or 11 I think which is about 20 odd years ago, unfortunately even though I am from a gun friendly family I was not able to take up paintball when I was younger as my father was convinced I would get blinded by paint so I have tried a bit of everything we used to go rifle shooting, clay pigeon shooting and I even had a go at airsofting.
    So as I am here today I have been researching and making notes and I hope I can finally get into paintball.... Well I have to get my wedding out of the way first which is 20th march this year. I am local to guildford and would be looking to try out a few places around here after the wedding and also look into getting my own kit either off a decent seller on here or a recommended shop if any body could give me any advice I would be most appreciated.
    Thanks again
    Allen

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hi from Burntathedges

hi Buddy the best and most local site to Guildford is campaign paintball in Cobham my team are often down there attending the walkons 2nd sunday or the month or attempting to train . once you get your wedding out the way get yourself down for a game or drop us a message and we will let you know when were next there and we can show you the ropes.

huffy https://www.facebook.com/ArmyOfFools

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hi from Burntathedges

Cool cheers man! Will do

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog